Monday, May 13, 2013

So Here's What I CAN Tell You...

As of 1PM today all the winners have been drawn and all the votes tallied. Over the next couple of days, Prize Claim Certificates will be mailed out to the winners and the winner list passed along to all the shop owners. I will not announce any winners publicly until certificates have been mailed. But I do have some interesting and fun info to share with you!

Here's the hopper breakdown:
All 37 Shops - 160 hoppers
31-36 Shops - 77 hoppers
21-30 Shops - 129 hoppers
10-20 Shops - 335 hoppers
Kids - 20 kid hoppers
That's a total of 721 completed passports received. WOW!

In addition to the prizes listed in all our materials, we had an additional 41 gift bags/baskets of items that were sent to us from our vendors! All prizes included, hoppers had a potential of winning one of 115 prizes.

So, watch your mailbox this week. You just might have a certificate! Tomorrow we'll announce the Chauffeur Drawing winner and we'll unveil the Shop Hop Challenge Viewer's Choice winners!

3 comments:

  1. I live in Missouri and fully intend to take a week next year, fly up and join the hop. I know you just finished this years hop but I hope you post the dates for next years hop asap so I can start planning! Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The Hop is always the entire month of April, so whenever you get here will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! As one of the 160 mentioned above I can't wait to see my mailman the next few days!!
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete